Hello! It’s me, Karl.
I’m always on the look out for people knowledgeable about school technology, who have strong opinions on the latest industry developments, and are thoughtful about topics important to schools.
Is that you?!
Write for ClassThink
If you’d like to share your ideas with the ClassThink audience, you can submit an article by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide one or more of the following that you are happy sharing alongside your article:
- Your name.
- A link to your website or blog.
- Links to your social media profiles.
I’ll review your article as quickly as possible and get back to you. You’ll get full credit for anything you submit, but the only reward you’ll receive is to bask in the glow of the orange ClassThink logo.
Please do not submit articles which:
- Promote your business or a company that you work for.
- Contain advertising copy.
- Are not entirely original.
- Contain affiliate links or requests to add affiliate links.
- Contain sponsored or promotional material.
If you would like to advertise or sponsor ClassThink content, please go here instead.
Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.