The Whole School Bundle allows you to share the guides with all staff and students within a single school.
This bundle contains 17 beautiful PDF guides covering everything you need to know when using Microsoft Teams in the classroom. From setting up new class, to managing students in video meetings, to creating breakout rooms, it’s all here.
Best of all, the guides are regularly updated when new features are added to Teams, so you’ll always be up to date with the latest Microsoft Teams tips.
Bundled Guides Include
- Getting started with Teams
- How to create a new class team
- How to add a channel to a team
- How to add a student to a class
- How to add a teacher to a class
- How to post messages and announcements to your class
- Holding a lesson using video meetings
- Recording and Sharing a Lesson
- How to use @ to get the attention of a student
- How to add a private channel to a team
- Using Chat
- How to create a breakout space with a private channel
- How to create a team join code to share with students
- How to manage student permissions
- How to mute students from commenting in class posts
- How to update Microsoft Teams
- How to install the Microsoft Teams apps
Plus all new Teams guides added and updated for one year.
About this Bundle
- Includes 17 beautiful PDF guides created by educational technology professionals.
- Access for 1 year to all additional Microsoft Teams guides and updates.
- New guides are continually being added.
- Your guides will be available for download immediately after purchase.
- PDFs will be watermarked with a visible email address. We recommend making the purchase from a generic school email address, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to change the watermarked email address after order, please contact us and can generate new PDFs.
- You can purchase one or more Single Teacher Bundles here.
- We also offer school branded, please contact us for more information and pricing.