Microsoft has produced an extremely useful Microsoft Teams for Education quick start guide which guides you through the basics of using Teams in the classroom.
This is a single PDF which is easily distributed to teachers and in simple instructions explains how to:
- How to create and mark assignments
- Open a class OneNote notebook
- Start chats and video conferences with classes and individual students
- Find and install apps and tabs for use with the class
- Schedule meetings
- Create rich notices and announcements
Want to learn more about Microsoft Teams?
If you’re new to Microsoft Teams, start here. This book will give you must-have insight on chatting, file sharing, organizing teams, using video communication, and more. You’ll also see just how you should be doing things, with best-practice recommendations and ideas for integrating Microsoft Teams into your existing lesson plans.